Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How I got hooked!

It’s hard to say when I first became interested in underwear. I remember in middle school and high school that I was always wondering what all the other guys were sporting under their pants or shorts. It was something I wanted to find out. So I began taking a few extra looks here and there or stared a bit longer while getting ready before and after gym class. Once I got older, I figure out what was driving me to take a few more looks. Once I figured it out, I slowly started to build a very large collection of underwear which varies from briefs and boxers to jockstraps and thongs.
When it comes to underwear, there are two phrases that come to mind, “I will try anything once, if not twice” and “less is more”. My collection is pretty extensive and ranges from boxer-briefs that give total coverage and thongs that don’t give much of anything. I think the skimpier the better. Of course, having my body type might not lend well to always being able to pull off something very skimpy. For the most part, underwear is for the wearer.

I think my favorite style of underwear is the jockstrap. It blends my need for wearing almost nothing with having support and my desire to still have a masculine feel to my underwear. My jock collection is somewhere around 60 pairs and they range from the traditional athletic jock with the 3 inch waistband to a very revealing sheer jock with a built-in pocket for my junk.

Now the same can be said of a thong when it comes to being revealing but at the same time there is an added factor when it comes to comfort. The right style and fabric is necessary to make sure that an hour after you put it on you are not looking for the closest private area to switch to commando for the day.

Whether it’s a jock, a thong, or a pair of briefs, the most important thing is how it makes me feel. I want something comfortable and, at the same time, fun. For someone who would rather hang out in just underwear or nothing at all, picking out the right pair each day is essential. It gives me the chance to be me under my slacks and tie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Wraith!

    I also enjoy wearing jockstraps! Especially colorful ones!! Anyway to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true what you say about underwear being mainly for the wearer (and of course whoever gets to take them off).

    ReplyDelete