Monday, February 15, 2010

How Did it Start?

This fascination with underwear?  It's a really good question, and I get asked time and time again.  Since this is a new blog/venture, I figure it's okay for me to talk about it again.  When did I start enjoying underwear?

I was in high school, a freshman.  I was assigned to a gym class that had guys from freshman to senior year in it.  Because of the alphabet I was assigned a locker down at the far end of the locker room next to a senior.  He was really hot, had a great body, and to my surprise wore the sexiest, tightest little bikinis.  I had never seen anything but boxers or tighty whiteys up until that time, so his colourful and sexy little bikinis were way hot to me.  He used to walk around in nothing but his little undies showing off his bulge and strutting around.  He was hung, so there was a nice bulge to show off.  I can remember looking forward to gym class, just so I could see what he was wearing that day, and even started to track what he was wearing at one point...keeping count of all the colours and how many times he wore them.  I swear he knew I was looking, because he seemed to enjoy being seen in just his underwear in front of nobody but me in our little corner of the locker room.  He walked around naked sometimes too, and that was quite the treat, but back to the underwear.  Seeing him in those sexy little bikinis is what got me hooked on underwear.  It's what made me want to explore more and put more variety in my own drawer, although it would take me years to develop the courage he had and wear them on gym class days!

Since then I have tried all kinds of underwear, some I've liked and some I haven't.  Some styles work for me, and others don't.  I've developed my own sense of what I look and feel good in, and my collection has grown - expanded - okay blown up all over my bedroom.  I love underwear - everything about it.  I can talk about it for hours, which hopefully this blog will afford me the opportunity to do, along with my fellow underwear lover. The pic in this post is only a part of my collection, and it's a few years old.  I haven't had all of it out on the bed in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment